ULTRA FINISH MODULAR KITCHEN
PVC MODULAR KITCHEN
Polyvinyl Chloride, which is also commonly and widely known as the name of PVC is a form of plastic. It is versatile in nature that makes it perfect & suitable for technical, industrial, food industries and kitchen and construction furniture. It is durable, fire resistance, waterproof and economical and long lasting as well.
Benefits of PVC:
- It is water resistant and does not require more maintenance.
- It is simple and easy to install.
- PVC is fire radient and it does not let the fire to spread highly.
Disadvantages of PVC:
- just like the wood, PVC does not have a great strength, so that is why it does not hold the number of weight.
- It is not even environmentally friendly.
- PVC is more prone to sagging.
- PVC is available in a wide range of colors, but it lacks customization.
- Just like the wood, it also does not have the long lasting appeal.